.NET Developer - PERM - Work from home potential
We are looking for a .NET Software Engineer. The right Engineer will design, develop and deliver quality software solutions for our products and ensure that work done is to the highest standards and principles.
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
The buck stops with you: Working with Software Standards and Best Practices which contribute to Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
Keep walking if: You don't have an interest in working on cloud software products.
Nerd Alert: You have a deep technical knowledge and experience with C#, .NET, Angular 2/4 and SQL Server.
Things You Can't Google About this Role: As our Software Engineer, you will participate with development in an Agile environment – two week sprints- guiding product development as it moves into the new cloud platform.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You have been working with product management to successfully provide technical solutions to meet product requirements.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- An in-depth understanding of software principles and how to design patterns and how to apply them
- Monitor and respond to the levels of productivity and quality across delivery teams and ensure adherence to Engineering Software Standards and Best Practices
- Coach and mentor junior engineers and developers.
- Participate in architectural discussions and design decisions
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelors degree
- Experience providing hands-on development using C#, ASP.NET, on SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools (e.g. TFS or Jira)
- Good understanding of the use of source control
- An in-depth understanding of automated testing methods and their application
- In-depth knowledge of external software development principles and best practices