Account Reconciliation Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
•Research and reconcile missing payments.
•Ensure monies are posted correctly.
•Supporting Year End close.
•Supporting Community Managers and Client Accounting Specialist
•Working with supporting departments (A/R, A/P, Data, Tax and Investment Teams) on issue resolution.
•Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of general ledger accounting.
• Knowledge of an Accounting Shared Services Center environment.
• Experience with bank reconciliation
• Evaluate, analyze, and prioritize data in various forms and formats.
• Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures (US GAAP).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
• Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
• Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
• Professional customer service skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
• Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Associates Degree Required
• Bachelors Degree Preferred
• 1 – 3 years of directly related or closely related experience