Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Kayce Moore
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Prepare Inventory Comparison Report monthly and reconcile all open inventory discrepancies
- Review warehouse adjustment report and work with logistics team weekly
- Prepare Inventory Turnover reports monthly
- Complete monthly inventory balance sheet reconciliation
- Reconcile cycle count expense account monthly
- Reconcile rework/scrap expense account monthly
- Assist in month end inventory and accountting related entries
- Prepare and review monthly retail freight invoices and upload in SAP
- Review and upload Concur monthly expense entries in SAP
- Review corporate purchasing card monthly statements and upload entries in SAP
- Review and post month end credit card accrual entries in SAP
- Assist with monthly ledger review before and after month closing
- Perform special projects, reporting analysis and other related duties as assigned
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a financial or accounting position is required.
- Experience in inventory accounting is required.
- Experience using SAP or any other ERP system is preferred.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- An energetic, self-starter with an inquiring mind, initiative and ability to work as a part of a cohesive, collaborative team in an environment that values excellence and results.
- Results oriented with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Ability to make good decisions and seek counsel and guidance when appropriate.