Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Kayce Moore
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
- Preparing financial statements and performing month end close procedures.
- Preparing analytical financial information to help the leadership team make decisions.
- Managing accounts payable, processing payroll, reviewing data for correctness, budgeting, fixed asset, financial reporting and the general accounting.
- Helping build organizational expectations for sales, operations, and overall performance related outputs by developing and measuring against an operating budget.
- Developing key analyses to drive proper allocation of company resources.
- Working alongside CEO
- Driving partnerships with key vendors, financial institutions, customers, and service providers.
- Understanding and facilitate procurement processes with key vendors.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree- Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in accounting systems in a hospital
- 2 years of management and leadership experience, preferred