Agile Project Manager
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-MPAFW
Compensation : open - Negotiable
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
- Agile Project Management Experience.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work. Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Performs project risk analysis.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly or matrix manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.:
- 7+ years project management experience.
Required Qualifications :
- Deliver web application in the existing client platform that enables the team members to upload/manage official records/documents
- Deliver windows application and Microsoft Office plug-in that enables the team members to upload official records/documents directly from Windows desktop and MS office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Build security and access control to official records/documents
- Store all official records/documents in FileNet utilizing standard taxonomy
- Apply official record/document Retention Policies and automatic purging of documents upon the expiration of the retention period
- Implement functionality to hold documents from being purged based on legal or compliance requirement
- Integrate applications with the new Document Management solution