Analytics Consultant - Financial Services
Location : Uptown - Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-CAFW4178
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
- Responsible for consulting with clients to identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into complex analysis designs and recommendations.
- Identifies and recommends internal and external data sources, compiles/mines data from multiple, cross business sources;
- recommends and participates in the development of complex analysis designs using statistical and/or financial analysis, predictive modeling, process documentation, comparative analysis, etc.;
- interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality, etc.
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- May manage project teams and provide guidance to less experienced team members.: 6+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 3+ years directly applicable work experience.
- Analyzing varied data sets for use in BI development
- Providing both technical and process consulting • Developing dashboards and visualizations
- Learning new tools and techniques based on what the projects require
- Managing multiple project timelines concurrently
- Lead through all aspects of the analytics lifecycle from intake and defining a business problem to extracting data, manipulating data, generating insights, and summarizing “the story” for partners and leaders
Required Qualifications :
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of Tableau or similar tool experience
- Ability to learn new software and visualization techniques on the job.
- Experience developing LOB reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of data organizing or structuring complex data across varied data sources