Analytics Consultant / Sr. Data Analyst / Statistical Programmer
- Work with cross functional team across various lines of businesses
- Partner with technology and other business groups
- Gather / collect business requirements / needs for the custom reports
- Perform data mining from various data sources that involves working with SQL Server like databases and SAS and like tools for data analysis
- Utilize tools such as TABLEAU for data visualization reports
- 6+ years of experience required in Reporting Analytics / Modeling
- Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 4+ years of experience with SAS and / or SQL
- Must have demonstrated analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to present findings infront of C-Suit.
Must have experience with BI Tools building dashboards with such as, Microstrategy, PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, Cognos BI, SAP BusinessObjects, SAS Visual Analytics, Sisense
Must have proven experience with analytics modeling, trending, forecasting and/or demand planning.
- Knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Knowledge of Structured and Unstructured databases
- Data Science background, R, Python or similar tools such as Minitab or SPSS
- Experience and / or knowledge with various techniques such as Time Series / ANOVA/ Correleations/ Clustering / Decision Tree / Machine Learning / Chi-SQ and other techniques.
- Experience and / or knowledge with Experimental Design (pre-and post-test, quasi-experiments, factorial designs, control groups, true experiments) and Research Methodologies (qualitative, quantitative, action learning, mixed-methods, hypothesis construction, scientific process, biases, validity, reliability, covariance)