Analytics Consultant / Treasury Analyst - Middle Office
Location : Uptown - Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-CAFW676
Compensation : open - Negotiable
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Financial Services
Job Description :
- Responsible for performing assigned analyses and projects to solve a variety of business issues for a department or functional area.
- Performs analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, etc.; summarizes and presents findings to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc.
- Works with users to define business requirements and analytical needs; identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles/mines data from a variety sources; Responds to requests for specific, customized reports.
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- May partner with technology group:
- 3+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Bachelors degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences.
Required Qualifications :
This person will require:
- Analytical Mindeset
- Securities market knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Compile / mining data from various sources experience
- Futures Commission Merchant experience