Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_AE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : 2 or 4 year Technical Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for traveling to customer sites to troubleshoot and modify automated manufacturing equipment. The role will also require technical support via phone and email.
- Troubleshoot and modify PLC programs. Platforms may include; Allen Bradley, Siemens, Beckhoff, etc.
- Read and modify electrical schematics using AutoCad or AutoCad Electrical.
- Communicate with personnel at customer sites to identify equipment issues and provide solutions in a timely fashion.
- Install, test, and commission equipment at customer sites.
Required Qualifications :
- 2 or 4 year Technical Degree
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment; industrial automation or packaging experience preferred.
- High level of proficiency with PLC Programming.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to travel 50-70%