Back End Developer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Uttara Tewari - Back End
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4yr-10yr
Required Education : 4 years Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
- Looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join the team. You will be responsible for the server side of the web applications.
- Looking for excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with the engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet company’s needs.
Required Qualifications :
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.