Business Initiative Manager - Financial Services
Location : Uptown - Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-MIBFW4170
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
- The Market and Counterparty Risk Management (MCRM) organization within Corporate Credit & Market Risk is responsible for ensuring an appropriate Risk Management frameworks exist for products offered by the primary trading and lending desks, with particular emphasis on Counterparty Credit Risk and Market Risk.
- A Risk Management framework includes the identification, measurement, approval, pricing, aggregation and reporting of counterparty credit risk and market risk.
Business Management Team
- Focused on delivering strategic and tactical support to both the Head of MCRM as well as MCRM senior leaders through complex functional projects, presentations, issue management, reporting, and overall team member engagement.
- Resource will support the Business Management and Program Management teams organize and prepare plans to address Business as Usual (BAU) work efforts and frequent Regulatory, Audit and other IRM requests.
- The resource will support the managers of both teams in the planning and documentation of steps required to complete the work efforts as well as collect/consolidate status information and assist in the reporting of progress.
- Additionally, the resource will assist in the analysis of key routine business processes and support the development and documentation of procedures for those processes.
- Core responsibilities will include coordination of planning working groups, organization and documentation of plans, and analysis and documentation of business processes.
Required Qualifications :
- 7+ years of program management with proven history of having done the work, supervised the work, and devised the plan for the work
- Strong experience in Planning, Process analysis, Procedures development and managing time constraints against priority ranking.
- Familiarity with Wells Fargo systems, people, and processes very beneficial