Business Partner - Human Resources
My client is an international real estate developer and capital investment company located in Charlotte, NC. By taking advantage of the growing Charlotte commercial real estate market, my client is profitable and growing! Get a chance to make an impact and leave your mark on an organization!
As a member of the leadership team, the newly created Human Resources Business Partner position shapes and executes the HR vision and goals to support the Company’s strategy. Directly responsible for day-to-day HR and supporting cultural development initiatives. The key candidate maintains a keen understanding of organizational development, training and talent acquisition.
· Provides strategic and operational concepts to senior leadership in all aspects of HR
· Demonstrates exceptional employee relations consultation
· Manages talent and succession planning to support organizational growth
· Rolls out training and development plans for company policies, procedures and business development
· Integrate “best practice” hiring, training, development, etc.
· Plans workforce strategies to increase company revenues
· Maintains compliance in accordance with North Carolina state law
· Updates company handbook and benefits regularly