Business Process Consultant - Financial Services
Location : Uptown - Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-CPBFW
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
- Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-entity, enterprisewide redesign initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign that requires specialized knowledge or skill critical to the redesign effort.
- Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
- Aligns projects to management strategy.
- Produces new process improvement techniques and services.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Identifies and manages resources, including cross-entity members, to successfully execute projects.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May support to M&A integration efforts, possibly taking a lead role. Coaches multiple redesign teams in six sigma process and tools.
- Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years business analysis experience.