Business System Consultant - Brokerage / Accounting & Finance
Location : Uptown - Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-SCBFW3
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Brokerage
Job Description :
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.:
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
Required Qualifications :
- Prior Wells Fargo working experience
- Working knowledge of accounting/general ledger
- Working knowledge of Brokerage operations (securities/traded products)