Business System Consultant - Financial Service
The Functional Lead role is responsible for ensuring end-to-end business needs are met by working closely across lines of business to initiate changes to the current HR systems.
- Act as primary subject matter expert to develop business requirements and use cases.
- Consult with the technology group during the development of the functional and technical specifications.
- Create business process flow documentation and uses case scenarios
- Lead and/or consult on the policy, training and development, communications, change management, reporting and the future operational model.
- Participate in UAT activities for releases and/or assigned projects
- Provide release support including production validation if necessary
- 7+ years of business systems analysis and/or business systems design experience.
- 7+ years experience gathering and documenting business requirements (BRDs)
- Experience creating use case scenarios
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including manager and senior leader audiences
- Demonstrated consultative and team skills - possesses outstanding listening skills and collaborative approach; effectively influences and builds consensus to accomplish objectives
- Demonstrated problem solving skills – creative thinker who utilizes structured approach and analysis; develops fact-based recommendations
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to work across teams and multiple responsibilities, to manage positive relationships, and to adapt and contribute in rapidly changing or new environments
- Results focused and with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with HR Tools