Business Systems Consultant
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes. May develop systems test plan components and test scripts.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
The Functional Lead role is responsible for ensuring end-to-end business needs are met by working closely across lines of business to initiate changes to the current recruiting tools.
• Act as primary subject matter expert to provide expertise necessary to develop business requirements.
• Consult with the technology group during the development of the functional and technical specifications.
• Lead and/or consult on the policy, training and development, communications, change management, reporting and the future operational model.
• Participate in UAT activities for releases and/or assigned projects.
• Provide release support including production validation if necessary