Call Center Manager
Large South Charlotte financial brokerage firm is expanding and has an immediate need for a Call Center Manager! This position will serve as the primary contact for advisors, service associates and other internal business partners. Supervising a team of 10-15 associates, this Manager will provide coaching and guidance, facilitate meetings with staff and ensure quality standards are met. The Call Center Manager will also handle all escalated requests from advisors or internal contacts, with the focus on exceeding client expectations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web based applications
- Adept with PC look up and data input
- Ability to assist internal customers with complex issues in a call center environment
- Manage multiple applications simultaneously while accessing data via multiple PC lookup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Desire to educate, foster accountability, and be a consultative partner who delivers an exceptional service experience
- Ability to provide reliable, straightforward, personal attention to associates and clients
- Aspire to pursue a career in customer service in a service center environment with a desire to coach and develop service associates
- Prior supervisory or management experience required. Experience in the Service and/or Operations organizations a plus!
- Associates degree required, Bachelors a plus
- FINRA Series 99 license required, as well as Series 6 OR 7