Civil Site Designer
· Multidiscipline civil engineering and surveying firm with an ever-expanding regional footprint and excellent market reputation.
· An organization that truly values its employees by offering a Leadership Development Program, outlined career path, mentorship opportunities, and a comprehensive suite of benefits including tuition reimbursement, performance incentives, and a relaxed work environment.
· Specializing in residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial project types.
· Work from sketches, notes and other input material to produce computer generated graphs, charts, overlays and completed drawings. Complete finished product with limited direction.
· Perform various designs via AutoCAD, support project and technical managers with studies and design project deliverables, perform analyses and design calculations, organize project information, and assist with construction administration and inspection of designed projects.
· Planning and design duties including project layouts, storm drainage design, water and sewer design, roadway design and sediment and erosion control design.
· Analyze and organize project data with accuracy, neatness, and timeliness.
· Understand and follow company standard CAD procedures for layering, etc., and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout. Suggest improvements to standard procedures.
· Search, investigate, and select technical reference data pertinent to a project.
· Prepare and assist with developing project computations, estimates, surveys, statistics, and designs.
· Prepare and calculate off-site data, such as; traffic volumes, and storm water runoffs.
· Maintain positive communication with staff, clients and subcontractors.
· Perform additional duties as assigned.
· B.S. in Civil, Environmental, or related field of engineering
· Successful completion of the FE exam
· 2+ years of experience in an engineering firm
· Civil site design is preferred
· AutoCAD Civil 3D experience required