CNC Field Service Technician
Location : Mooresville, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TAG
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
Our client, a leading manufacture of custom CNC machinery, is seeking a talented field service technician to join their growing organization. Duties of this position will include equipment installation, technical support, servicing warranty issues, and providing training to end users.
Required Qualifications :
- Advanced electrical, mechanical and pneumatic skills
- 5+ years experience in CNC machine startup and troubleshooting
- Must have the ability to understand PLC controls. ie: Siemens S7 Series and/or Allen Bradley Control Logix Series
- Engineering experience is preferred
- Ability to thrive in fast paced high pressure situations
- Experience with Machine Tools is highly desirable
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blue prints, and schematics
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and software issues
- Must be a road warrior and have the ability to travel internationally.