Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
Required Qualifications :
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Access.
- Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred but not required.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.