Commercial Financial Analyst (Pricing)
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-6
Required Education : 4 year degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
As Pricing Analyst, you will perform pricing duties to develop pricing models related to business strategies, while maintaining sound pricing strategies, tactics, policy and procedures.
- Work closely with company management and suppliers to determine product pricing and promotions.
- Monitor trends affecting sales mix and cost and sales per unit averages.
- Analyze profitability trends to identify issues and opportunities.
- Analyze new products from a pricing perspective to ensure margin requirements are met.
- Stay current with pricing activity of competitors and distributors within the region.
- Review processes in Pricing & Procurement department and implement improvements as considered necessary.
Required Qualifications :
- Strong skills in developing meaningful dashboards and KPI's.
- Ability to build models that identify business and industry trends.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with ability to determine key issues and develop effective action plans.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with utilizing BI Tools