Compliance / Risk Metrics Analytics Manager
*** DIRECT HIRE / PERMANENT *** RELOCATION ASSIST PROVIDED FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES *** REMOTE WORK OPTION *** HOME OFFICE IN CHARLOTTE, NC *** NEGOTIABLE SALARY WITH BONUS ***
This is a newly created role w/high visibility into the Securities Compliance team. They are trying to build up their Compliance Data Analytics capabilities to better predict key risk indicators across their Risk Programs. They fill then translate their finding into metrics, create internal processes, gather data from internal systems and use metrics to tell the story to Sr. Business and Compliance Leaders. Once the platform is built they will help to build out the plan for people and technology. This role interacts w/Type-A personalities in a highly competitive business w/a lot of Regulatory change and pressure. The manager is looking for someone w/a proven track-record of the inter-personal skills to partner, influence and professionally push-back on these individuals and get things done. This is the #1 need for the Businesses Chief Compliance Officer, this is a critical hire and they must get the person w/the right level and blend of experience.
1st rd. either phone or in –person depending on location.
2nd rd either day or interviews or series of interviews
- Building metrics and analytic program (translate needs of businesses and build KPI on them so stories can be built to people that doesn’t understand metrics well)
- Metrics and Analytic program development in Risk environment
- Ideally Metrics and Analytical program experience in a Risk environment in the Securities space
- Experience working with SQL, SAS, R
- Must be able to communicate to C Suit executives