Corporate Senior Recruiter
The Recruiter is responsible for full cycle recruitment throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the utilization of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources. This person should also feel comfortable developing new recruiting ideas.
• Develops and executes recruiting plans.
• Conducts regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Identifies quality improvement studies.
• Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
• Assists with preparation for and completion of New Hire Orientation.
• Communicate with Recruiting Coordinators who manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
• Visits all hiring-manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and uses that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
• Develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Posts openings in Linkedin, Taleo, Indeed.com, CareerBuilder.com and WorkDay as needed, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
• Assist with special HR projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or 5 years’ experience with a High School diploma/GED.
• 3-5 years full cycle recruitment experience, preferably in Healthcare Industry.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a high volume and complex recruiting environment.
• Recruitment within corporate settings preferably healthcare organizations preferred.
• Experience with recruitment systems, preferably Taleo and/or WorkDay
• Ability to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
• An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, relationship management, and due diligence.
• Ability to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
• Ability to assess processes, streamline and create/update metrics for recruitment.
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
• Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.