Corporate Strategy Analyst
Our client is a fast-paced industry-leading organization growing by way of acquisition. GREAT opportunity to join a high-growth organization and impact change moving forward.
Financial analysis and modeling for acquisition targets, partnership candidates and internal initiatives
Work with FP&A to improve the accuracy and accountability to the cash forecasting model and build a next year cash forecasting model
Provide forecasting and planning oversight – working with cross-functional teams to validate inputs, drive for consensus, and analyze variances.
Support the overall business strategy and assist to drive new opportunities.
Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Assist in due diligence process for various projects including interaction with buyers, sellers and third parties.
Prepare communications and presentation materials for internal audiences with responsibility for the quality of content.
Proactively research and understand competitive landscape to identify new opportunities
Analyze business opportunities originating from internal and external sources.
Provide insight on cash generation to the month/quarter FP&A process
We are seeking highly motivated, intelligent candidates with a demonstrated record of excellence in prior positions
- 1-3 years of similar experience in investment banking, private equity, or corporate finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to process and summarize large and disparate data sources to deliver actionable insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic environment while managing multiple projects
- Self-starter who can work independently and meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly / through experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Deep understanding and comfort with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a MUST