Customer Support Specialist
Location : University Area
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : Wheeler
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Customer Service and Call Center
Job Description :
As a Customer Support Specialist you will act as a liaison assisting with all consumer inquiries, providing and delivering excellent customer service and order entry assistance. Support specialists act as an external brand ambassador conveying professional expertise on products and services.
- Manage customer phone and email inquiries in a high volume environment.
- Provide administrative support for damage claims, parts replacements, etc.
- Oversee product orders and special service requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in order entry, logistics or phone customer service.
- Exceptional verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Spanish speaking bilingual a plus.