Data Analyst / Analytics Consultant
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-ADFW
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7+
Required Education : 4
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
- Responsible for very complex client/partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry.
- Performs very complex analyses/analysis design involving data mining and predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, and/or comparative analysis.
- Responsibilities also include identifying opportunities for additional statistical models and creating sophisticated computer modeling approaches to analyze and forecast business performance, participating in and/or leading information capabilities development work; presenting results of analyses and recommendations to senior management.
- Using multiple databases, ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- Leads project/virtual teams and mentors lower level staff.
- May directly manage 1-2 team members.:
- 8+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 4+ years directly applicable work experience.
Required Qualifications :
- Gain system and business process expertise and act as a knowledge resource within the team
- Test and Control: understanding around sizing for statistical significance of test reads for setting up proper marketing tests with our marketing partners.
- Gather necessary data to analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and present the results to stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively and learn quickly in a rapidly changing environment and function efficiently under short deadlines
- Create analysis with data that may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources
- Create insights for various campaigns in consumer lending with the clear understanding of the “so whats" of a campaign.
- Use of regression techniques to analyze the performance of the campaign and its key drivers
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and be comfortable with creating and presenting analytics plans and final analytics decks with senior leaders
- Ability to collaborate with others, work independently, initiate action, and accept challenging assignments
- Expert in SAS and SQL languages with demonstrated proficiency using multiple, largescale database including Teradata/Oracle
- Evaluates, recommends and implements strategies for developing and utilizing technical resources to enable initiatives that predict, improve and measure business success