Data Analyst / Analytics Consultant
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-ADFW2
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
- Performs analysis to resolve variety of business issues at either a department level or functional area
- Analyzes findings and trends, uses statistical financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, etc.
- Presents the summary of findings that has incremental results in revenue, reduces expenses or maximized operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc.
- Defines business requirements of users / systems / process and analytical needs.
- Identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles / mines data from sources
- Prepare customized reports
- Work with technology group as needed
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years reporting and analytical experience OR
- Strong experience in Excel, must be able to work with large data
- Bachelors degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences.
- Prior experience from Banking / Financial Services / Capital Market / Mortgage / HR / Consumer / Marketing is helpful but not needed.
- Experience with SAS / SQL / TABLEAU / INFORMATICA / MICROSTRATEGY / TRIFACTA / QLIKVIEW is a plus.