Demand Planning Analyst
Location : North Charlotte Area
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Tom Tollison
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+ yrs experience
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
TalentBridge is working with a entrepreneurial manufacturing company that has experienced some incredible growth over the last 5 years. Our client is looking for a Demand Planner who will assist the Director of Operations with the Demand Forecasting, Sales, and Operations Planning.
- Updating the forecast in the demand planning systems for the company.
- Creating reports for forecasting and KPI's to help measure area of sales, inventory, production, and operations.
- Create trend analysis and communicate finding and suggestions to leadership
- Analysis of Inventory Plan, tracking and maintenance
Required Qualifications :
- 4 year degree in supply chain, business, finance or related field
- 2-3 years experience in the demand planning area
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience with Excel creating reports and importing data.