Location : Charlotte
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_EE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : 4 Year Engineering Degree preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
Produce complete controls solutions and electrical design packages based on customer specifications, and standardized design practices.
- Preparation of complete electrical design packages such as schematic wiring diagrams, control panel layout and bills of material necessary for manufacturing.
- Specify all electrical and controls related hardware/software and produce requisition forms for material purchases.
- Distribute drawings and maintain drawing information database
- Prepare Request for Quotation and Purchase Requisitions
- Prepare submittal for customer approval
- Maintain and update files through the construction process
- Interact with customers and vendors
- Be extremely flexible and adaptable to changing requirements
Required Qualifications :
- BS Degree in engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Electrical Designer.
- Needs to understand Automated systems in their entirety from Power distribution, to picking correct automated machines, to wiring and schematics, to final product.
- Designed automated process for Rockwell, Allen Bradley, and Siemens but not programmed.