A $40 million dollar industrial manufacturing organization with clients throughout North America and South America has an immediate need for a electrical technician to join the first shift production team. The company has a dynamic leadership team with growth focused ownership that values a team-oriented approach and offers a great work-life balance.
Repair, calibrate, wiring, troubleshoot and maintain new machine and building electrical systems and electronic devices.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electrical issues on all machines and plant systems.
- Ability to work with AC and DC power sources and devices
- Experience with panel building
- Ability to understand ladder logic and electrical schematics.
- Assist in maintaining documentation for all control systems and electrical schematics for all plant areas.
- Required knowledge of single loop control instruments including installation, commissioning and PID tuning.
- Repair, calibration of all peripheral electrical and electronic equipment to maximize effectiveness and quality of repaired equipment.
- Keep inventory and tracking of contracted repaired items.
- Calibration of all instruments, to include flow, temperature, pressure, and analytical; document calibration data.
- Able to multi task with limited supervision.