Embedded Hardware Engineer
Location : Ft. Mill, SC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_EHE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Award winning Global manufacturer of industrial equipment with over 100 years of history delivery world class products.
- State of the art facility with a culture of innovation and collaboration.
- Multiple business lines that support a wide variety of industries across the world.
- State of the art facility with a company culture of innovation and collaboration.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Design and develop new embedded circuit boards that are used in industrial and consumer grade products.
- Build and test prototype and production circuits.
- Development of wiring schematics using AutoCad.
- Programming of embedded processors.
- Troubleshoot and repair any technical issues related to electronic systems.
- Create board layouts, libraries, production documentation, validation studies for circuit boards.
Required Qualifications :
THE BACKGROUND PROFILE:
- Candidates must have extensive experience working with embedded hardware and electronics.
- 5+ years of post-graduate experience required.
- Candidates must have experience working with PCB design software such as Altium, Orcad, etc.
- Ability to program in C and C++ is strongly desired.
- Candidates must have a 4 year Engineering degree with a focus on Electrical or Electronics Engineering.