Equipment Installer / Field Service
Our client, a leading manufacture of custom machinery, is seeking a talented field service technician to join their growing organization. Duties of this position will include equipment installation, technical support, servicing warranty issues, and providing training to end users.
- Installing new equipment insuring that all electrical and mechanical systems are properly integrated and software is performing to meet customer's standards.
- Provide application support to meet customer expectations.
- Address customers issues and determine action items and best methods for response.
- Prepare service reports and maintain detailed documentation in order to insure inventory control and proper invoicing.
- Perform other and related duties as assigned, directed or within the scope of overall responsibilities
- Advanced electrical, mechanical and pneumatic skills
- 5+ years experience in machine startup and troubleshooting
- Must have the ability to understand PLC controls. ie: Siemens S7 Series and/or Allen Bradley Control Logix Series
- Engineering experience is preferred
- Ability to thrive in fast paced high pressure situations
- Experience with Machine Tools is highly desirable
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blue prints, and schematics
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and software issues
- Must be a road warrior and have the ability to travel internationally.