Finance Manager - Supply Chain
The Finance Manager will support annual financial planning and rolling financial forecasting across the entire organization consisting of 143 distribution centers, four warehouses as well as the transportation and real estate functions in the U.S. and Canada
- Accelerate business performance through innovative solutions that influence highly complex, systemic financial planning and budgeting requirements.
- Act as a key financial business partner who evaluates the financial and economic impact of Supply Chain strategies including transportation, network optimization, operational excellence, and productivity initiatives. Specifically, you will support the Directors and VP’s of Inventory and Supply Chain
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators across the Supply Chain, both in the U.S. and Canada, identifying performance improvement and value creation opportunities including M&A, venturing, capital investment analysis and decision support affecting Supply Chain capabilities and assets.
- Assess Inventory Productivity and the impact of Inventory strategies.
- Manage and execute the financial aspects of strategic planning, annual operating plan, rolling 12-month financial forecasting, S&OP, and working capital forecasting processes.
- Consolidate and summarize reports on performance against business metrics and translate data into actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year University required
- MBA required
- Experience: 4-8 years of experience in FP&A, investment banking, corporate finance or management consulting
- Advanced Excel modeling and data analytics capabilities.
- Effective, convincing & polished presentation skills, with advanced PowerPoint capabilities.