Financial Systems Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Kayce Moore
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Distribution
Job Description :
- Assist the Sr. Accounting and Financial Systems Analyst on SAP project work, process development and process improvement opportunities.
- Provide internal support on all General Ledger and Controlling module business processes and transactions including understanding integration from other SAP modules and helping with issue resolution when necessary.
- Provide support for other SAP tools and assist users with questions relating to SAP reporting, master data, journal entries and P&L research.
- Responsible for routine financial accounting processes including journal entries and account analysis.
- Provide support for SAP system maintenance and month end processing. Duties include maintaining SAP GL-CO master data, reports and month end allocations.
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years in accounting/accounting systems field
- Expert in MS Excel is required
- Expert in MS Access is required
- Experience with SAP FI-GL and FI-CO modules or some other ERP system is preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Some travel may be required