FP&A Analyst - Growing Tech Firm!
Our client is a high-growth Technology firm with an expanding global footprint! Growing organically and by way of acquisition, they are looking to expand their FP&A team.
As the FP&A Analyst, you will lead analysis and forecasts to help our management team make informed decisions. You will liaise with colleagues in finance and in the business units to develop timely, accurate, and insightful analyses, metrics, and forecasts.
- Analyzes and reports of financial information
- Leads strategic and general financial analysis including supporting growth initiatives, creating forward trend analysis, and evaluating investments using cost-benefit and return on investment models
- Supports business partners across the company to review financial results on a monthly basis, capture variance explanations, and support the forecast and budget planning processes
- Reporting of financial information in various forms including monthly executive packages, board of director presentations, and key performance indicator dashboards
- Works closely with cross-functional business partners to understand and provide insights into financial performance and forecasts
- Prepares and delivers compelling, accurate, and visually effective financial presentations
- Leads the preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts.
- Tracks divisional headcount changes and provide insight into the resulting financial impact
- Ad hoc analysis and additional responsibilities as required
- 1-3 years of finance-related experience
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented with insight to determine applicability of big picture analysis
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS in Finance, Business, Economics or related discipline is required