My client is a fast-growing division of a multi-billion dollar automotive organization Headquartered here in Charlotte. They currently support nearly 400 dealerships nationwide. If you are looking for great executive leadership exposure in a large organization with a small company feel, this is a GREAT role for you.
The FP&A Analyst will support the business by providing timely and insightful analysis and by assisting in monthly reporting, forecasting and planning.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting to executive leadership. Implement improved processes to increase efficiency and accuracy of reports.
- Support and development of business unit productivity analysis
- Coordinate forecasting and budgeting requirements with direction from business unit finance leaders.
- Develop more efficient processes and tools to prepare and report on forecasts and budgets.
- Provide ad hoc support to product line managers, business unit operations and finance staff as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant discipline required.
- MBA and / or CPA is a plus
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong financial acumen with demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required