Front Desk Assistant
We have a fantastic FULL TIME Administrative opportunity in our front office available! This person will be dealing with high-volume foot traffic and phone calls and be our "Manager of First Impressions." This is a highly interactive role and requires a personality that is comfortable conversing and assisting people they have just met.
o Phones: answering and directing of all inbound phone calls. This position is heavy phones.
o Greeting and hospitality of all guests. We receive 50-100 guests per day in our offices
o Room/Meeting Management (with Outlook Room Reservation)
i. Set up for meetings and conferences
ii. Maintain cleanliness of all interview rooms, conference rooms, kitchen, etc.
2. Administrative Assistance
o Filing of all documents
o Management of employee and potential employee assessments
o Management of company documents for distribution. Lots of printing/creating packets
o Celebrations and Events: planning and execution
o Special Recognition Plaque’s for employees
o Imaging/Scanning to create digital files of any paperwork
o Inventory and Marketing material management
- High level of professionalism
- Warm, welcoming personality
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Ability to work under pressure with ease
- Experience in fast-paced environment
- Ability to roll with the punches
- Word, Excel, Outlook proficiency
- Ability to work independently with little supervision