Front Desk Manager
This position is for a very energetic, outgoing, friendly, and helpful individual who is excellent at multi-tasking and time management. It involves both front desk/reception and administrative tasks. This person will be responsible for ensuring that things run smoothly in our very busy office. They must be a team player, and in addition to telephone duties, be open to take on additional duties and accept extra responsibilities, especially during busier times of the year and for special projects.
Definite, basic duties are as follows:
- ShoreTel Management: Answer and direct incoming telephone calls for 4+ incoming lines.
- Client Concierge: Greet clients. (Must be very personable.) Includes making coffee, stocking refrigerator, snack basket, maintaining conference rooms, etc.
- Retrieve, sort and distribute mail daily. Sign for multiple packages and deliveries. Postage and deposit outgoing mail and Federal Express packages daily.
- Supply and Breakroom Management: Order and stock general office and break room supplies.
- Responsible for office machine maintenance – Contact service techs when necessary.
- Make copies for principals, filing of client files, and other administrative duties as needed.
- Retrieve and distribute faxes. Send faxes when applicable.
- Maintain and keep all personnel informed of master calendar/conference rooms.
- Monitor and quickly respond to incoming e-mails.
- Perform monthly newsletter and renewal mailings.
- Clerical duties related to marketing mailings: gift subscriptions, seminars, expired subscribers, brokerage mailings, letters and bulletins, etc.
- Run miscellaneous errands.
Strongly Prefer- 4 year Degree
Must have at least one year of receptionist/front desk experience
Computer Skills: Windows, MS Outlook and Word; MS Excel or other desktop software a plus. Use of a custom CRM system will be required (training is provided).
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (with one hour unpaid lunch)