HRIS SPECIALIST (TEMP)
The HRIS Specialist is responsible for day-to-day activities related to the administration of associate and payroll transactions, HR support services, and the maintenance of HR documentation. This position is responsible for maintaining human resources information including providing administrative support to the HRIS management team
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews, enters, updates, and proofs all associate records in the HRIS database (PeopleSoft) including new hires, terminations, personal changes, state tax changes, termination and hire date changes, job postings, and all salary changes.
- Reviews background results for hiring purposes.
- Answers HR Hotline and assists internal and external customers with inquiries as a backup where needed or to call a store for more clarity on the work submitted.
- Maintaining and updating highly confidential information on a daily basis.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Participates in quality check audits to ensure all data entry has been keyed accurately.
- Must be committed to the duration of the seasonal hiring period September through December
- Flexibility as needed with the ability to work overtime during the months of October, November, and December on an as needed basis.
- Ability to consistently meet critical deadlines
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software as needed.
- Good verbal and written communication/interaction skills required along with good customer service skills.
- Attention-to-detail is a must.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED- Love recent grads as well
- Minimum two year HR administrative experience is highly recommended
- Associates degree
- Experience with PeopleSoft or other HR systems
- HR Shared Services Experience