Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Award winning Global manufacturer of industrial equipment with over 100 years of history delivery world class products.
- State of the art facility with a culture of innovation and collaboration.
- Multiple business lines that support a wide variety of industries across the world.
- State of the art facility with a company culture of innovation and collaboration.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Create, maintain, and revise standard of work documents for improved manufacturing process and product improvements
- Generate work instructions, BOMs, and Review CAD Models for manufacture of products
- Assist Plant Operations Manager with development and maintaining efficiency scorecards for various work-centers within the production process
- Participate in meetings to determine project feasibility, budget, resources and timelines
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to identify, organize, and lead teams to resolve production and product issues.
- Research and develop methods of manufacture, including the design of tooling, specification of machine and creation of visual work instructions for standard operations
Required Qualifications :
- Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering preferred, however will consider applicants with Engineering Technologies degree and applicable work experience.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Experience with a 3D CAD systems