Internal Audit Manager / Compliance Manager
When you join this Charlotte Based team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. They are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and they want the best and the brightest to be a part of it. Anyone can give you a job. This company believes you deserve more, something big enough to build a future, big enough to change the world.
We are seeking an Internal Audit/Compliance Manager to lead our compliance-oriented audit program focused on adherence to relevant international and national laws including, but not limited to, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other anti-corruption laws, competition law, data privacy, etc. The ideal candidate will have experience assessing and/or managing compliance risks and controls. This role is based at the corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC.
- Develops and executes a compliance-oriented, risk-based audit plan, including audits of internal processes and controls, as well as audits of high-risk third party service providers
- Evaluates design and operating effectiveness of compliance related processes and controls
- Oversees and directs the work of others, including internal resources and third party subject matter experts
- Coordinates with stakeholders at all levels to ensure gaps are understood and re-mediated, and to identify opportunities to further enhance the Company’s control environment
- Actively pursues opportunities to enhance the Company’s audit processes and introduces innovative approaches and solutions;
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of the FCPA, including demonstrated success designing, implementing and/or assessing processes and controls intended to facilitate compliance with the FCPA and other regulatory requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven success leading teams, leveraging diverse views and fostering a culture of innovation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence, build consensus and drive change
- Project management skills including consulting and facilitation skills
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field or Audit specialization; Masters is a plus
- CPA, CIA, CFE, or other related certification preferred