International Fixed Income and Equities Trade Settlement
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 4036681
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
This is a permanent, direct hire opening.
- Ensure accurate and timely settlement of all international trades in Clearstream, Local Markets, and Euroclear.
- Interact with counterparties, middle and front office to resolve unmatched trades.
- Analyze, resolve and troubleshoot fail differences. Resolve security and cash position breaks.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with coworkers, sales assistants, and clearing agents.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience processing international fixed income and/or equities trade settlements – middle office (non-negotiable)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of loan, securities, and derivative products
- Microsoft Excel experience importing, exporting, and manipulating data (ability to create pivot tables, vlookups, formulas, or macros would be a plus)
- International trade settlement software/systems knowledge should include (but not limited to) Broadridge (Impact/BPS/Gloss), Clearstream, Swift, Euroclear, and/or Clearstream.
- Working knowledge of currency and cross currency repo and securities lending transaction processing.
- Stock Borrow and Loan experience a plus
- Product knowledge should include Eurobonds, UK Gilts, Sovereign Debt, Global Preferred, Equities and Latin
- Flexibility to work various shifts from 4:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m (Note: hours worked between 4:00 AM - 8:00AM are paid at higher hourly rate)