Investment Administrative Assitant
Finance Administrative Assistant
This role is for an administrative support professional with 2-10 years of experience, investment exposure, Series 7 license would be a huge plus but it is not required
- This role will provide executive support to the company president including calendar management, expenses, email management, meeting preparation, client relations and more.
- Supports the investment teams of financial advisors with a variety of activities including client support, administrative support, research and investment updates.
- Prepare reports and financial data
- Track sales progress
- Field telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors
- Troubleshoot minor technical and service issues
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar
- Communicate with members/clients in a positive manner both in person and/or by telephone
- Practice high quality service standards in all interactions with clients, prospective clients and personnel in other departments within the credit union.
- Prepare client letters and other written communication as requested by the Program Manager and Financial Advisors.
- Respond to client request issues regarding client accounts when appropriate, and forward all other issues to the Financial Advisor(s) for their response.
- Administrative duties include, but are not limited to: filing, scanning, answering phones, processing account paperwork
The following experience is helpful:
- 2+ years in financial services industry
- Project coordination experience
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Strong computer and organizational skills
Administrative Writing Skills, Telephone Skills, Meeting Planning, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Organization, Dependability, Microsoft Office Skills
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year