IT Audit Leader
IT Senior Lead Auditors participate in integrated audits and will have opportunities to lead (in-charge) audits in accordance with company policy. This role will involve participation in audits generally as the subject matter expert and as the leader coordinating and guiding the specific IT related business controls testing. In addition, there may be technology or change control audits where this role will lead the overall body of work.
With guidance/support from the engagement supervisors the IT Senior Lead Auditor:
• Identifies and assesses key IT and data related risks and controls within the business processes and develops effective test plans for engagements with limited guidance
• Exhibits appropriate judgment regarding issue notification
• Issues draft findings to internal client (business partner) management
• Drafts final audit reports for review by the engagement supervisor and Senior Audit Manager
• Coaches junior staff regarding required knowledge and skills
4+ years of experience in one of the following: audit, technology risk management, information security, IT program management.
• Audit experience at a large financial institution or accounting firm.
• A BS/BA degree or higher.
• Certification in one or more of the following: CISA, CIA, or CPA.
• Experience leading (auditor-in-charge) IT audit or risk management projects.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
• Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
• Solid problem solving skills.
• Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes.
Other Desired Qualifications
• Knowledge and work experience in consumer lending or with consumer lending products and processes
• ITGC audit experience
• IT Audit or IT risk analysis experience specific to automated business controls
• Proficient with a broad knowledge of all key IT processes (application development, production management, information security, data governance) but has developed sufficient proficiency and specialization in one or more of these processes to render the professional judgments required of an auditor-in-charge