Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Kayce Moore
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- GL Accounting Experience
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Strong Computer Skills especially in MS Excel
- General Math Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail