Key Accounts Manager
Key Accounts Manager:
We are TalentBridge, Charlotte’s premier Professional Search and Staffing firm specializing in Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Operations, Technology, Human Resources, Professional Administrative Support, Marketing & Sales Support, Engineering and Customer Care/Call Center. We’ve been named a Best Places to Work FOUR YEARS IN A ROW! In addition, we've been recognized 5 times as a Fast 50 Company by the Charlotte Business Journal, we recently celebrated our 16th Anniversary and experienced another record year in 2017.
We are continuing to GROW RAPIDLY and are seeking high energy and self-motivated individuals to join our Key Accounts Team.
Do you have experience in Sales, Account Management, cold calling, appointment setting, outbound calling and prospecting?
Ready to work with open ended earnings potential? If you’ve said yes to these questions then TalentBridge may be the right employer for you!
- Selling our Staffing and Direct Placement services to clients through marketing calls, e-mail, in-person sales presentations and networking in your territory.
- Consistent prospect and client contact via phone, email and meetings to develop, qualify and close Business Sales leads.
- No fear attitude and a comfort level making cold-calls.
- Identify and qualify prospects and client's staffing needs and to provide them solutions via a consultative sales approach.
- To generate, cultivate and maintain prospect and client relationships.
- Daily communication with SVP, VP and Manager level hiring managers. Candidates must be comfortable selling to all levels of an organization including but not limited to the Executive Suite.
- At least 3 years of Staffing or B2B Sales experience (To include but not limited to: Experience with telephone sales, outbound marketing, canvassing, cold calling, appointment setting.)
- Work extensively on the telephone and via email.
- Prior experience working in a high-energy sales team environment as a team player.
- Self-directed professional, effective at research, excellent in building relationships and collaborating with prospects/clients.
- Follow-up on leads generated by marketing activities; sales calls/visits.
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers to overcome objections.
- A goal oriented and money motivated professional.