Legal Processing Specialist- 2nd Shift
Location : South Charlotte
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : CHM
Compensation : 17.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : 4 year degree preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Professional Services
Job Description :
Evening Legal Processing Specialist- 2nd Shift
Shift: 3pm - 11pm and 11pm-7:00am
Weekend Rotation: Every Third Weekend and Holiday Rotation Required- Overtime often available
- Monitor client e-mail inboxes for incoming projects and set up projects, communicating the law firms to understand the project and update the client on progress etc.
- Typing, reviewing or completing word processing requests
- Transcribing client documents
- Consistently meeting quality and process standards and expectations as identified by the organization and specific to each project Assist other Associates with questions and troubleshooting projects
- Answer phones and respond to client e-mails utilizing professional and concise communication
- Manage and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Completion of client document requests
- Review work to ensure quality and process standards that exceed client expectations
Required Qualifications :
- Must be able to demonstrate expert-level skill in using Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and Adobe Acrobat Pro 11.
- Strong experience with the ability to operate standard office equipment, including computers, phones, printers and scanning equipment.
- Must multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform accurately under time pressures and constraints.
- Maintain client confidentiality while working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative organization.
- 3 years of administrative and customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills