Logistics Network Analyst
TalentBridge has partnered with a fast-growing logistics company based in Charlotte that is seeking a Logistics Network Analyst who will play a key role in developing strategies to improve their networks, optimize utilization, and costs to maximize revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze existing transportation cost and service performance to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with internal teams to tactically expand the customer base
- Serve as transportation subject matter expert that can provide support to internal partners and customer carrier partners.
- Generate and manage costing and pricing tools, customer profitability and network balance tools, and reporting for management team.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, cost drivers, and areas of risk.
- Produce profit & loss statements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 4-years’ experience in logistics/transportation
- LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru experience is a must
- Working knowledge with Mercury Gate and TMW Appian
- Excellent project management and customer service skills