Manager of FP&A - Operations
Manager of FP&A (Operations)
Our client is an industry leading, global distribution and manufacturing organization headquartered here in the Greater Charlotte area. They have grown to nearly $5B in revenue by way of acquisition.
This division is the company’s largest business unit, accounting for over 120 operational distribution centers, more than 3,000 Associates and the vast majority of the company’s $5B revenues. The Division spans across the country to include eight regions and several sales centers of excellence dedicated to specific customer segments.
As the FP&A Manager, you’re responsible for influencing business decisions with impactful insights on improving the accuracy and proactive management of overall business performance. The FP&A Manager will accelerate business performance through innovative solutions that impact highly complex, systemic financial planning and budgeting requirements. This role will serve as a key business partner and use acknowledge expertise to execute highly complex projects and coach staff in building proficiency in area of expertise. Specifically, you will support the Regional Presidents and Sales Leadership.
- Act as a key financial business partner who executes the financial aspects of strategic planning, annual operating plan, rolling 12-month financial forecasting, financial performance management, S&OP (sales and operations planning), and working capital forecasting processes for field operations
- Collaborate with company leadership to establish a road map and support the vision for the field operations FP&A function and
- Maximize ROI via full management and assessment of capital investment portfolio, real estate decisions, working capital management and cash flow optimization.
- Champion the organization's budgeting process and regulations and enforce employee participation and adherence to budgeting policies and processes.
- Forecast financial resource requirements for each department to assist in the upcoming budgeting processes and develop projected financial statements for the organization, related to the budgeted revenue and cost targets.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year University required
- MBA OR Equivalent
- Experience: 4-8 years of experience in FP&A, investment banking, corporate finance or management consulting
- Advanced Excel modeling and data analytics capabilities.
- Effective, convincing & polished presentation skills, with advanced PowerPoint capabilities.
- Experience with planning and business intelligence applications such as Anaplan, Microstrategy, Power BI, and Tableau