Manager of FP&A
FP&A Manager is responsible for the company wide consolidation of financial budgeting, planning and forecasting The FP&A Manager will coordinate and connect business performance planning across the entire organization, engaging with functional business leaders across spans approximately 150 operations two large geographic business units and numerous functional support departments. This is a highly visible role that requires frequent interaction and communication with the senior leadership team, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Information Officer, and Private Equity management team.
- Manage and execute the financial aspects of strategic planning, annual operating plan, rolling 12-month financial forecasting, and balance sheet forecasting processes.
- Deliver business performance and financial forecast communication to a variety of stakeholders (Board of Directors, Private Equity owners, and Senior Leadership team) and IT business partners to influence business decisions and provide high-impact insights on risks and opportunities.
- Provide M&A, venturing, capital investment, real estate investment analysis and decision support.
- Collaborate with leadership team and business analysts for performance reviews, forecasting and capital investment portfolio analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year University required
- MBA required
- Experience: 4-8 years of experience in FP&A, investment banking, corporate finance or management consulting
- Advanced Excel modeling and data analytics capabilities.
- Effective, convincing & polished presentation skills, with advanced PowerPoint capabilities.